Wednesday 19 October 2011

Steampunk Batgirl


After last weeks mission turned into an excursion over to steampunk I almost made this weeks challenge Steampunk Gotham City. The amount of reference and awesomeness I found last week is really making me want to do something from that genre.
Maybe I should have, just look at the awesomeness of Mahmud A. Asrar's Steampunk Batgirl that I just bumped into.

This post has nothing to do with anything really. Just being a fangirl here. Cough... Correction, trying to find serious inspiration for you guys. Cough...


8 comments:

  1. Haha, you're too kind ;D Awesome pic, love the perspective.

    Just cannot decide which character to choose - Penguin or Catwoman...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying desperately NOT to make a female character :D But females are just so pretty and soft and nice to draw! Sigh.
    Seriously, need to draw something other too. I'm seriously lacking in the drawing of guys department lately. Think I'll go with Nightwing as I've always loved the character. Although Joker, Penguin and Commissioner Gordon also tickle my fancy. And Batman and Jason Todd and Two-Face and Mad Hatter and Alfred and... and... Oh dear, here I go again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One always wants as lose control as possible, but, seriously, I wonder if it isn't best for one's mental health to have REALLY short reins... ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. At the time of every mission I've been pondering if just going with Alice from Alice in wonderland or Batman, wouldn't be so much healthier :DD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boy, do I know the feeling... ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I suddenly got an idea. This would be the most awesome halloween outfit ever. We are going to a superhero themed party and I happen to be blond at the moment. This just might be my destiny!

    Any excuse I can come up with to wear something steampunky, I'll take it ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is an excellent idea, punk on, grrl!

    ReplyDelete